Buyer's Specialist-Real Estate
The Cowan Connection Team is one of Cobb County and Metro Atlanta's top real estate sales teams. The Cowan Connection Team helps people all over the Metro Atlanta Area buy and sell homes. We are a high energy, highly productive real estate sales team that is driven to expand into markets outside of Georgia area by 2020.
Each member of our organization is a specialist in their "One Thing" and that commitment to mastery makes an IMPACT on each client. We strive to be the best in our industry and provide our clients with life-long service and a relationship that goes far beyond a single transaction.
We have an organization that is committed to growing it's team members and helping them succeed in reaching their goals. Through teamwork we allow each of our employees to do more and achieve both individual and team success.
We are looking for highly driven individuals that are self starters, have big goals and self- discipline, and a servant's heart.
The Buyer Specialist is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she loves to be around people, is persuasive, magnetic and optimistic. The Buyer Specialist is with people all day long, every day.
The right personality for that environment is critical. The Buyer Specialist wants to be part of a hardworking team that has a STRONG desire to produce, creates a positive and enthusiastic energy, and surrounds themselves with the best in the business.
The Buyer Specialist must have has the desire to suit up and show up everyday. The Buyer Specialist wants to be part of a team that is very focused driven on team goals, but also is part of a team that focuses on helping each member achieve their personal goals.
- Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to, and services Buyers.
- Provides "5 Star Service" to our clients
- Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods and schools in our target area, and all issues regarding homeownership.
- Effectively negotiates for all Buyer clients.
- Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinates a time-efficient home search process.
- Willingness to learn scripts and dialogues relevant to real estate market and trends.
- Coordinate and assist in holding Open Houses for team.
- Follow up with Buyer after Buyer’s Agreement is signed to determine home wants/needs.
- Schedule and attend showing appointments with buyers, continue showing properties until home is found.
- Confirm or refine criteria and show additional homes as needed.
- Update client details and To-Do’s in Boomtown
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
- Networking with other agents and meeting with homeowners to locate inventory.
- Implements Time Blocking into daily schedule
- Detailed oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Works well under pressure.
- Team Cultural Alignment
- Above average work ethic
- Above average great attitude
- Track record of success
- Have understanding of computers and navigate well on internet
- Strong knowledge of local market area.
- Have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
- Collaborative attitude. Adept at building internal relationships/dialogue to help facilitate process, as well as generate the ‘right’ result. This includes working with team.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and people-oriented. Enjoys working with different personalities and can adapt/accommodate to others working styles while achieving goals and objectives.
- Service-oriented and responsive to clients and team.
- Professional personal and vehicle appearance.
- Holds a current GA real estate or is Willing to Get Licensed (If you are not licensed, we can help!)
- Does not have a criminal record
- Maintains a good driving record
- Commission Based Salary
- Independent contractor (1099 employee)
- All marketing costs provided
- Office Space provided